1. The scholarship is offered subject to the applicant having an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled in full-time studies in a PhD at the University of Sydney, and be willing to undertake research in the field of neuro-oncology.
2. Applicants must hold an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class upper) or a recognised medical degree in a related discipline, or equivalent.
3. Applicants must have research experience in one of the following areas:
4. Applicants must provide names and contact details of at least two academic referees.
5. Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian Permanent residents, New Zealand citizens or international applicants eligible for a visa.
Value & Duration:
Further Infomation Flyer and Terms and Conditions
Open Date: Closed
Close Date: Closed