Background: The scholarship was established to promote and encourage research work within the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Sydney.
- Open to both local and international students.
- Applicants must have applied or will apply by the closing date of this scholarship, to commence a Doctor of Philosophy in the Faculty of Pharmacy on a full time basis.
- Applicants must not have completed a degree at the same level as the proposed candidature.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours (or H1 equivalent results) or have completed a four-year degree with an outstanding record of professional and/or research achievements since graduation.
- Applicants with a Bachelors and Masters degree (predominately by coursework but with enough research components to be accepted into the PhD program) are also eligible to be considered.
Value: A thesis allowance, in line with University of Sydney Postgraduate Awards entitlements, shall also be available. For international applicants, the Wunsch Scholarship funds will be used in conjunction with the University of Sydney International Scholarships Scheme to provide the tuition fee and/or stipend.
Duration: The scholarship shall only be tenable whilst the successful applicant is enrolled in PhD studies in the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sydney.
Conditions: Read more
This Scholarship is currently not available.