Recipients will receive a 25% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for their first year of study into their chosen program, up to a maximum of two semesters or eight courses. Students will be automatically assessed when applying for an eligible program.
The International Merit Scholarship will be awarded to selected international students who meet the following criteria.
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in previous studies
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
- Apply for, and accepted into, an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor's Degree) or postgraduate (Masters by coursework) program offered at UniSA
- International Merit Scholarship recipients will be required to be enrolled on a full-time basis at UniSA’s South Australian campuses
- Scholarship payments (25% of tuition fees) will be provided as a discount on successful applicants’ student contribution invoice (tuition fee) at the commencement of each applicable study period in the first year of study
- The scholarship applies to the first year of study only, up to a maximum of two semesters or eight courses (36 units)
- As a recipient of the scholarship, I am not entitled to receive any credit/RPL/Advanced Standing (whether at the time of offer or subsequently)
- The scholarship cannot be deferred