The Reece Group is a leading supplier of plumbing, waterworks and HVAC-R products in Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
Established in 1920, the company has a portfolio of specialised business units servicing the plumbing, bathroom, building, civil, irrigation, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration industries.
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (REH), Reece employs approximately 8,000 people and operates 800 branches that supply more than 300,000 products to trade and residential customers.
What's in it for you:
- Your experience will be tailored to suit you and your strengths
- We're growing nationally and internationally which means you'll have incredible opportunities to learn, grow and achieve amazing things
- Work for a company with a World Class Employer Satisfaction Score
- Work in an environment where innovation and creative thinking is fostered
- Be exposed to and gain deep understanding of all facets of the business
- Work with a team who will support you and who want to see you succeed
- Be a valued member of the team with opportunity to have input on projects with real business outcomes
- 3-day induction in Melbourne where you get to connect with senior leaders and other grads
- Eligible to receive profit sharing after your first year